Tuesday 20 October 2020

Update 2020

 


It's been a funny old year so far, we have had to adapt a lot the way we work but so far things seem to be OK. Here are a few photos from during lockdown earlier this year and the later part of summer when we were able to open to the public. Excuse the order... Google blogger has been updated, and to be honest I find the whole process far more laborious now to work. It used to be so simple, what attracted me to it in the first place, but now I find it almost a chore to use. 




I try to update our British Wildlife Centre blog more frequently than here. At least once a month with a roundup if possible, and share some of my photos there. If you would like to see this it is linked to the right, or you can follow this link:


British Wildlife Centre Blog














































1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt
    Absolutely beautiful photos.
    Sorry to ask this here but I've been trying to reach out to you through YouTube and Flickr in regards to your Burrowing Owl video, is there any possible way I could get into contact with you? Im not sure if putting my email here will trigger some spam message or not but ill try this. Its my name lesleythebirdnerd at symbol geeemail dotcom.

    Thanks for your time
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete