Wednesday 22 August 2018

Black Rats


Our black rats are very difficult to photograph. They can be quite shy, and scurry off quickly if you make any sudden moves or get too close to them, unless they are in their feeding area or over head run... but either of these areas are not that great for taking pictures.

I did go in to the enclosure with them one morning for a few minutes, and after they got used to me being in there I did get a chance to take a few photos, but it was VERY dark. I was quite pleased with these ones though.







Thanks for looking :-)

4 comments:

  1. Aww lovely character. Great photography Matt, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. Black rats definitely have the cute factor.

      Delete
  2. I saw your Highland Cow on Pinterest and loved it!!! I linked to your blog and was totally ENTRANCED!!! Wonderful photography!!!! All your animals show such warmth and love!!! Simply FANTASTIC!!! I have spent over an hour looking at ALL your photos!!! Please keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking a look and your kind comments. I am pleased you enjoy my pictures.

      Delete